It will satisfy individuals that thrive on minimal programming and the desire for simplicity to initiate their walk/hike. Easy to understand command prompts or the ability to just press start to begin your journey are attributes of this model. This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, Quick Incline and Speed keys, and a post workout summary of the accumulated data.
• A 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
• Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval
• Direct Speed Buttons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 mph
• Direct Incline Buttons: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 incline
Console features a tablet-friendly reading rack, program keys, adjustable cooling fan, hand pulse sensors, accessory tray, and direct-access speed and incline buttons.
Powerful 2.75 HP motor, 10mph top speed, and up to 10 levels of incline for ultimate workout versatility.
Easily fold and store your treadmill when not in use with the Lift Assist and Safe Drop folding deck technology.
Spacious 20” x 55” cushioned workout area accommodates users of all heights up to 275 lbs.
Direct Control Buttons
Easy to access speed and incline buttons on console provide the ability to quickly select a specific incline or speed with just the press of a button.
- Product Weight: 229.3 lbs.
- Set-Up Dimensions: 77.5″ L x 35″ W x 57.5″ H
- Folded Dimensions: 42.5″ L x 35″ W x 69″ H
- Step Up Deck Height: 5.87″
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Folding Frame with Releasing Lever
- Plastic Handrails with Steel Uprights
- 1 Ply Belt
- Running Surface: 20″ x 55″
- Running Deck Thickness: 0.7″
- Heart Rate: Contact
- Speed: 0.5 -10 mph (0.1 mph increments)
- Electronic Incline: 0 – 10 (0.5 increments)
- Frame, Motor, Deck: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 1 Year