Challenge yourself with Spirit’s exclusive Fusion program that integrates cardio and strength to help you achieve your fitness goals, or utilize the built-in Bluetooth compatibility to take your workout to the next level with third-party FTMS apps like Zwift and Kinomap. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or an avid runner and helps keep you motivated day after day.
- 9″ bright blue backlit LCD screen
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring
- Convenient speed & incline remote handlebar toggles
- 22″ x 60″ running belt with 4.0 HP motor
- Bluetooth FTMS connects with your favorite apps
- Oversized 9″ bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Calories, Fusion, 2 Custom, 2 Heart Rate
- Feedback: Time, Pace, Lap, Distance, Pulse, Calories, Program, Speed, Incline, Segment Time, HR Profile, Muscle Profile, Avg. Pulse, Avg. Speed
- Direct Speed Buttons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 mph
- Direct Incline Buttons: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 incline
- Bluetooth: 4.0 (FTMS) connects with the Spirit Fit app and other apps to track your workouts and stay entertained
Console features a tablet-friendly reading rack, direct control speed and incline buttons, program keys, adjustable cooling fan, hand pulse sensors, water bottle holders, and accessory tray.
Powerful 4.0 HP motor, 12mph top speed, and 15 levels of incline for ultimate workout versatility.
Easily fold and store your treadmill when not in use with the Lift Assist and Safe Drop folding deck technology.
The 2-ply pre-lubricated belt system offers enhanced durability for long-term use, plus the spacious 22” x 60” workout area accommodates users of all heights up to 425 lbs.
Direct Control Buttons
Easy to access speed and incline buttons on console provide the ability to quickly select a specific incline or speed with just the press of a button.
Remote Adjustment Keys
Remote Handlebar Speed and Incline Buttons allow for quick adjustments to speed and incline during a workout without having to touch the console.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest strap transmitter included).
It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On Spirit treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App and other third party apps to monitor and record your workout data. This will keep you motivated and entertained with the ability to watch whatever gets your workout going while tracking your workout statistics in the background downloaded right to your personal device.
- Product Weight: 269 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 82″ L x 35″ W x 57″ H
- Folded Dimension: 48.8″ L x 34.8″ W x 70.9″ H
- Weight Capacity: 425 lbs.
- Folding Frame with Releasing Lever
- Heavy-Gauge High Strength w/ Durable Powder Coat Paint
- Plastic Handrails with Steel Uprights
- Stabilizing crossbar with accessory storage
- 2 Ply Belt
- 6 Cushions (Rear Rigid Mount) Deck Cushioning
- Running Surface: 22″ x 60″
- Running Deck Thickness: 1” Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated
- Rollers: 2.5″ (Crowned)
- 6.9″ Step Up Height
- Heart Rate: Contact and Wireless Monitoring (Chest Strap Included)
- Motor: 4.0 HP
- Speed: 0.5 -12 mph (0.1 mph increments)
- Electronic Incline: 0 – 15 (0.5 increments)
US Residential Warranty
- Frame, Motor, Deck: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 1 Year