A heavy duty 48.5 lb. precision-balanced chrome plated flywheel, belt drive system, and superior cranks create a system that is smooth, quiet, and durable. Both the seat and handlebar adjustments provide infinite settings (fore/aft/up/down) via the fast adjustment levers allowing you to precisely adjust your bike to your specific needs. Wireless LCD console, dual water bottle holders, comfort groove racing saddle, and PVC coated multi-grip handlebars are all standard.
- Durable chrome-plated 48.5 lb. precision-balanced flywheel
- Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments
- Fully adjustable seat and handlebar positions (fore/aft/up/down)
- Direct belt drive system for smooth, quiet operation (Poly-V Belt)
- Adjustable toe cage pedals for a secure ride
A wireless LCD console tracks RPM, heart rate, calories, speed, time, distance, clock, and battery indicator so you can stay informed during your ride. Adjustable console angle with buttons for Start and Mode/Reset. Requires 2 AAA console batteries / 2 AAA speed sensor batteries.
Water bottle holder, transportation wheels, and built-in wireless heart rate receiver helps keep your workouts safe and effective (chest strap sold separately).
Molded rotary knob for comfortable, micro-resistance adjustments and quick-stop operation.
48.5 lb. precision-balanced chrome-plated flywheel, belt drive system, and superior cranks create a system that is smooth, quiet, and durable.
Adjustable Seat & Handlebars
Fast adjustment levers provide infinite seat and handlebar positions (fore/aft/up/down) allowing you to precisely adjust your bike to your specific needs.
- Q-Factor: 8.1″
- Pedal: Adjustable Toe Clips
- Seat: High Density Foam
- Set-Up Dimension: 41.9″ L x 21.2″ W x 40.4″ H
- Bike Weight: 141 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
US Residential Warranty
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake and Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year